Since we are an egg packing plant as well as a farm, the FDA allows us to sell our slightly cracked eggs as a USDA grade of "Checks." Only an egg plant can do this and we are allowed just one location to do so. Checks are actually fresher than our uncracked brands featured in your local grocery store because we don't keep them more than three days after processing. With refrigeration, they'll last as long as an uncracked egg and they offer an amazing value for one of the best proteins available.
All our checks are sold in flats which hold 2.5 dozen eggs. We can only sell them for non commercial use and we are limited to 6 flats per day per customer vehicle.
- Cage Free Brown Checks - $2.10 dz.
- Organic Checks - $1.40 dz.
- Organic Omega-3 Checks - $1.50 dz.
- Cage Free White DHA Omega-3 Checks - $1.50 dz.
- Conventionally raised White Checks - $.90 dz.